Pixels & Art Designs

Sunday 3 May 2015

May Challenges

Calling all Scrappers....I NEED you.....well I'd love to have you join me in two challenges I'm running for the month of May...one is at Pixels & Art Design and the other is at Just Art. Both are centred around our Mum's as it's Mothers Day in Australia and USA next weekend so I thought what better way to honour our them than to scrap them...so here we go...you'll find all the relevant info below

There are free goodies for everyone who joins in the challenge. 

Challenge at Pixels & Art Designs 

you'll find all the info in the forum HERE

This is your participation gift should you decide to take up the challenge...some goodies that co-ordinate with my A Year To Remember kit.



Challenge at Just Art 

 you can find all the info in the forum HERE

And you'll receive free these stunning clusters from my Love You Mum kit, these are for sale in my store but as a special Mother's Day offer I've decided to give them away to all who participate.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It