Pixels & Art Designs

Friday 27 February 2015

First challenge at Pixels & Art Design

Our first challenge is about to begin.

Welcome to the inaugural challenge at Pixels and Art Design.

The designers will be bringing you one challenge per month and I'm the lucky one to start the ball rolling and I'd like to say hi to you all and hope you have some fun with this challenge.

How would you like to turn a photo into a sketch just like this.


and then scrap it to create a stunning layout like the one below.


 I can see you all nodding YES so go mark it into your diaries as the challenge will run for the month of March and I'll be giving a $5 gift card to those who participate. 

It's a technique or style and I've called it How to turn a photo in a water coloured sketch

and you can find all the details on the Pixels & Art Design blog

HERE


so head on over there and getting sketchin' and I can't wait to see what you create.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It