Pixels & Art Designs

Monday 3 May 2010

A new kit and a freebie for you all

Presenting my latest design....Autumn Falls now currently available at Nuts4Digi A lovely kit in the gorgeous earthy russet tones of Autumn. I do so love this time of year..the weather is mild...warm days and the nice cool evenings and I hope you like this kit and the little freebie I have in for you all.


And as promised the freebie Quick Page that compliments the kit. I've added a couple of pictures that I took of a friends gorgeous Canna Lilly but the actual QP is of course .png for you to add your own pictures.


And of course the all important link for download is here

Now for some of the wonderful pages that my CT have created to showcase this wonderful kit








4 comments:

canpeg said...

I also just LOVE Autumn, and all those gorgeous LOs your CT have created, too, Lesley.
Thank You for the QP. Lovely :)
Deb.

Traci said...

You've done it again! I just love the rich colors in this kit! I'm off to take a peek at the rest of it. Thank you for the freebie! Hugs!

Jane K said...

Thank you for the free kit. I have only just started doing digital scrapbooking, using the Digital Scrapbook Artist software. On the DSA web site a few people have use a couple of your sets, 'Herbal Grinmore'and 'Imbolc Inspirations' could you please tell me where I could buy these from? I tried the shop link on your site but they did not have them 2 in but I did get your Samhain and Ostara kits from them.

tiggconn said...

Love your new kit! Beautiful!

Also, LOVE your name! Squirrel Nutkin was my fave as a child and I still have the stuffed animal squirrel! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It