Pixels & Art Designs

Wednesday 8 July 2009

News Flash News Flash News Flash

Sorry to all those who have come past my blog to snag the freebies of my latest four pagan celebration themed kits. I've removed them from here as I've been asked to become a designer for Digital Craft Cottage and these are the ones that I intend to start my professional designing career with :). Stay tuned for some exciting news of when and where you will b able to purchase them. I will still be offering some freebies for you but they will no longer be full sized kits...a gal needs to earn a living somehow :) and the street ain't safe these days lol..You can still snag my older kits by following the freebie label to the right of ya screen and down a bit.

This blog will be under going a transformation over the coming weeks to please be patient with me during the re construction faze :)



2 comments:

MemoryKeeper said...

Hi Lesley,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and especially for taking time to comment. Your blog looks gorgeous! WoW! If you need help with tabs that's my specialty, so just email me! I remember you from SBF! Wow, I'm excited for your good news! Congrats!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.

*:•-:¦:-.•:*¨CONGRATULATIONS!¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*

Lisa/Rebel Without A Pause Designs said...

Lesley, you're so funny! Yeah, the streets can be a tough place to be... teehee!

I'm so looking forward to seeing your kits at The Cottage!

Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It